Step by Step Guide to Incorporating in Belize
|Company Type||Time to Incorporate||Cost|
Belize Key Points
- Only 2 days to incorporate
- A Belize IBC company requires only 1 director
- Directors can be of any nationality
- Only 1 shareholder required
- 100% foreign shareholders allowed
- No minimum share capital requirements
- No obligation requiring Belizean participation in the management of your company
- Modern offshore legislation provides for maximum flexibility in global asset protection
- Exemption from taxation in Belize
- Low cost incorporation and annual renewal fees
- The names of directors and shareholders do not appear on public records
- A Belize IBC is not subject to exchange control regulations
- We provide you with full expert assistance throughout every step of the company formation process
Select the company name for your International Business Company
First select a name for your IBC.
- Your company name may be in any language.
- Your company name will need to end with Ltd, Corp, Inc.
- A company name check can be carried out free of charge to see if a required name has already been registered.
- We can reserve your IBC name for up to ten days.
- Having submitted the name of your IBC to us, we obtain approval from the Belize Company Registra.
- You are not be allowed to use a name which is either identical or deceptively similar to one that is already used by another corporation.
Select the number of shares each shareholder will have.
- There is no minimum share capital required.
- Share capital may be expressed in any currency.
- Your IBC may issue as few or as many shares as it deems desirable.
- The standard share capital is US $50,000.
Decide who will be the directors of your company.
- Directors may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere.
- Your company only requires one director, although there can be several.
- The names of directors do not appear in public record.
- There is no requirement to appoint a local director.
Select who will be the shareholders of your company.
- Shareholders may be of any nationality and may reside anywhere.
- Your company only requires one shareholder, although there can be several.
- The names of the shareholders do not appear in public record.
- No upper limit to the number of Shareholders.
- A Belize IBC can have either registered shares or bearer shares.
Select a Registered Office
A Belize registered office is required for your company and is provided in the standard company formation price.
Features of a Belize International Business Company
- A Belize IBC is Tax Exempt Structure.
- A Belize IBC is also a confidential structure, no filing requirements with the authorities.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association are the only documents to be held on the public record.
- Belize IBCs are permitted to open their own offshore bank accounts.
- No annual public disclosure directors or shareholders is required.
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in Belize. The directors may hold meetings in any country.